Monday, November 10, 2008

Last Week This Week

Last Week:
Elections seemed to dominate my brain space with the US and NZ elections both taking place.
The “American Blackout” screening on Friday was a decent turnout although it did not directly reflect the quality effort.
The coffee shop friend asked to sit down and discuss some issues concerning “God and life” but that conversation and attending church have yet to come.
I was able to attend a morning Fijian Church “Sione” where I was able to continue befriending the teens and breaking down difficult but unnecessary cultural barriers because of language and comfort zones.

This Week:
I have set up an appointment to talk to the coffee shop friend midmorning Thursday
I have a good amount of Master’s work online to complete, but the work continues to be helpful and informative for ministry here and ministry to come
I will follow an evangelism course and meet the teacher in hopes to sit down and connect with him as a reference about the boundaries of boldness in evangelism here.

No comments: