Monday, April 20, 2009

Last Week, This Week

A few cession|community pictures


Raglan- a great surf beach
evening meal before service
Yeah Kids Table

Last Week
Here are excerpts from two messages i received from the coffee shop friend who has returned home to Sweden saying,
"just wanna tell u that all that u and heidi did for me made me feel so blessed and improved my relationship with God too.
I got my [purity] ring from my grandma and I wear it with pride and I just feel like a new, happier person."

"here(Sweden) its so hard to find people who wants to do something fun without alcohol. miss hanging with people who have some imagination! u know?
id love to have you and heidi to sort of keep me motivated you know? specially about the ring, just because its pretty new to me. but at the same time it has made me just a more "at peace" person, and happier. and god is on my side and he helps me. I thank god everyday for leading me to you guys, because it gave me so much. and I just realy needed to talk about it with people that understood. and it helped a lot!
no im not with him anymore, he wasnt realy that understanding about the ring. and I have to be with someone who respects it and understands, otherwise it wont work.
and ive decided to step back from boys, and focus on me and my relationship with god.
and if i do decide sometime in the future to be with someone it has to be with a guys that has my beliefs. u know?"
Cool huh!?!"

This Week
I have some heavy planning to do with organizing the schedule details for the IWU missions team that comes in less than a month on top of my regular schedule. Really cool conversations are taking place right now. One person asked just recently why "heaven was so important?" and at a discussion forum last night a guy asked, "So does that mean i am going to hell?" and "Do Christians think they are a superior religion?" Some very nitty gritty and good conversations happening. Thanks for your prayers and support.

I attached a picture of Raglan. This Saturday, I took a group of 7 others surfing and it was a good opportunity to build relationships on the 2 hours drive both ways
I attached a few pictures of cession|community and the meal we have before the night service. Yeah for the kids table!

No comments: