Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I got my New Zealand Visa!

My visa is approved and all almost all of my paperwork is in!

It is time to start packing the bags to get ready to go!Well, that may be a little premature...
I still have to raise the last quarter of my support while reconciling the difference in my shortage of funds with Global Partners so that i can return without my full support raised.
My goal would be to head out the first week of September. That is not a set date on a flight or anything yet. But that is the goal i have set in my head and look forward to!

3 comments:

jeanie said...

very cool....and how exciting! hope that the rest of your time getting ready goes well.

Kelly Benware said...

That's awesome bro! Thanks for serenading me the other night.

Rob said...

Brent we are so excited for you and cession. And maybe just a tinge of ache in my heart too as I wish we were heading over as soon as you. We know you have worked hard, and we know that Gods timing has to be perfect for both you and us. We are praying for you, and pray we will join you soon!!!!
much love
DaNae (and rob)