Thursday, May 1, 2008

The connections in California

Thank you so much for the prayers and support so far.
At this moment, i am going through my last big push for New Zealand. I am catching up with churches, encouraging all my friends to give on some level, knowing that God will provide. The target date has been to leave May 26, but if not then due to finances or visa approvement, then the sooner the better from the cession's point of view overseas. I am really pushing to leave for sure by July or August if not sooner, so if you have considered giving or even know someone else who may be interested in being involved, please feel free to let me know at obrent@gmail.com

I visited El Cajon Wesleyan(above) and Grace Point Community Church(below) on the weekends and caught up with friends and supporters throughout the week. it was very encouraging to see a lot of generated interest in how God is at work in New Zealand, but only the next few weeks will show the response and commitment of others to God's calling on my life.
I thank God for this time of trust, growth, and sharing.



No comments: